[TYPO3] paypal and webformat extendedshop

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Thu Dec 14 08:45:56 CET 2006

Hi Timothy,

> website TS setup
> plugin.tx_extendedshop_pi1.payment {
>   radio = 1
>   50.title = PayPal Payment
>   50.bankcode = paypal
>   50.UICCODE = USD
>   50.ShopLogin = xx at xnaviio.com
>   50.bankname = PayPal
>   50.banklink = www.paypal.com
>   50.return = http://xnaviio.com/index.php?98&backPID=98&detail=
>   50.paylink =
> https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&upload=1
> }

Does the return link point to your basket page?

> also i don't see the user login input boxes in the entering
> personal info page, how do i add this?

In the new version, the customers are FE-users instead of tt_address
records. For this reason you can use the login box of TYPO3 wherever
you like. From now on, the login box in the personal information page
is not provided.

Cordiali saluti,
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com