[TYPO3] links in ext RTE field

Sander van Gelderen mail at sandervangelderen.nl
Wed Dec 13 23:07:48 CET 2006

Yes, it does :)

Thank you Patrick

Share and enjoy!

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de
[mailto:typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de] Namens Sander van
Gelderen
Verzonden: woensdag 13 december 2006 16:33
Aan: 'TYPO3 English'
Onderwerp: Re: [TYPO3] links in ext RTE field

Hello Patrick,

I had made some progress on my own, got it to work like this:

require_once(PATH_t3lib.'class.t3lib_parsehtml_proc.php');

$this->parseObj = t3lib_div::makeInstance('t3lib_parsehtml_proc');
$text = $this->parseObj->TS_links_rte($textFromDB);

However, I also have realurl installed and the links stil appear as ?id=xxx

Will $this->pi_RTEcssText() also help me with realurl?

Thank you for your help so far,

I will experiment and and any further assistance is welcome,

Sander