[TYPO3] Problem With RealURL

Rod Naugler rnaugler at statikonline.com
Wed Dec 13 21:29:46 CET 2006

I have been using realURL with several websites with just the setup you
mention. However, it is not the default realURL but my own custom
version. It works with 3.6 and 4.0. You can see it working on a 3.6 site
at www.italian-weddings.com and on a 4.0 site at
www.weddingsinportugal.com . If that is the kind of thing you are trying
to do, let me know and I'll send you the file.

Rod