[TYPO3] Problem With RealURL

J.L. Reid jlreid at reidwrite.com
Wed Dec 13 21:14:46 CET 2006

I'm attempting to create real urls with some depth:

e.g.  page_title1/page_title2/page_title3.html

Where a page tree structure like this would exist:

page_title1

	page_title2

		page_title3

Now my default configuration for RealUrl is creating the url structure I won't except I'm getting this error for deeper pages:

Segment "page_title1" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as expected!

Now, I see where I could possibly define a variable for a specific instance of a page title, but I'd rather have RealUrl handle all this for me.

What should my configuration file look like?  (Or is this isn't a configuration problem, what else could it be?)

Also, is there any way to exclude certain doktypes from being encoded in the new urls?  For example, I don't want sysfolders to be accounted for in the url structure...

Any help would be appreciated.

-J.L.