[TYPO3] database.sql

Peter Marino pwm at esoft.dk
Wed Dec 13 14:00:56 CET 2006

hi typo3-users,

I'm trying to learn the typo3 cms and started by
trying to get the quickstart working,.. just find out
it's not supported anymore and the version at sourceforge
is not up to date... so no luck there.

went on to the next tutorial "Modern Template Building, Part 1".
i come to the part about importing the database,.. but don't
have any file called "database.sql"...?!?! is it missing or is
it something i need to download or generate?

BTW: I'm a full pledge newbie to typo3,... my boss wants us to use
it so I have to learn it.. at the same time his is asking me
impossible questions like how long will it take for me to learn it?
Does anyone here know how many days or weeks or months it takes to
be somewhat professional using typo3 (i need to give him an estimate).

regards,
Peter Marino