[TYPO3] headers like on typo3.org

Stefan Kaufmann kaufmann at dwwd.ch
Wed Dec 13 11:37:28 CET 2006

Hello Christopher,

Thanks for the reply:

Here an example:
http://typo3.org/extensions/

I wonder how the orange title 'Extension Repository' is designed
respectively created. The one which is about 20px in normal browser
view. This title is not Verdana. If I remove all fonts from my system,
the title still shows in its original font...I wonder how this was done.
It also is not a GIF builder text because it is scalable...

The rest of the content text is on my machine in VERDANA.
example: 'The official extension repository only consists of freely
available extensions. bla bla bla...'

Any idea?