[TYPO3] RTE -> no <a> tags in the frontend

Sander van Gelderen mail at sandervangelderen.nl
Wed Dec 13 10:22:16 CET 2006

Hello List,

It has occurred to me that the cause may be in my plugin's code!?

I am fetching the text field from the db like so:

$row = mysql_fetch_assoc($res);
$text = $row['text'];	// RTE field
.
.

$content .= "<div id=\"xyz\">$text</div>;
return $content;

Thus $text contains the exact content of the db-record, it requires a
transformation I suppose?
How to achieve this?
Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

I would *really* appreciate some help with this, it is blocking launch of
the site.

TIA

Sander