[TYPO3] tt_guest

rocky Ou rockysynergy at max-source.com
Wed Dec 13 08:05:11 CET 2006

Kaja Lampela wrote:
> rocky Ou wrote:
>
>> Hey,
>>
>> Is there any English manual for tt_guest EXT? I do not want force my
>> visitors fill up the "Homepage and Email" field. But I do not know how
>> to disable the checking.
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>> Rocky
>

> Hi Rocky,
> Usually there are three places where you can set these kind of things:
> ts constants, ts setup or the html template of the extension.
>
> You can check what these three default "files" contain in the Extension
> Manager in the extensions "Edit files" page. There you can open the
> setup file, copy it to your ts setup and edit it to fit your needs. Or
> you can open the default template, copy, edit and finally point to the
> new template in your setup/constants. It's not recommendable to edit the
> original file, because in the upgrade all the changes are lost.
>

> HTH katja
Thanks Katja for your reply! Well I edited the template and put it in
fileadmin/ext_tmpl/tt_guest.html. In the template set up I did
plugin.tx_ttguest_pi1.templateFile= fileadmin/ext_tmpl/tt_guest.html.
But in the FE only  fileadmin/ext_tmpl/tt_guest.html is showing. Can any
of you how should I set the path please?

Thanks in advance!
Rocky