[TYPO3] Different look of same font (ImageMagick menu) on two servers, why?

Thomas typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Wed Dec 13 07:59:39 CET 2006

It looks almost the same but not quite. (See the menu in the left)

Server 1 (What it looks like today): http://www.valgmenighed.dk/
Server 2 (New server): http://typo3bare.valgmenighed.dk/

I don't really understand it. I copied everything from fileadmin, typo3temp and uploads. I copied everything from typo3conf too, - and then merged the two localconf.php files.
The typo3lib, typo3 and typo3src I don't have access to, - but should be o.k. since I put the files mentioned above on a fresh typo3 install.