[TYPO3] XML driven Flash site in Typo3

Emile 108media at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 01:33:12 CET 2006

Hello,

I would like to build a site entirely made in Flash which takes the
content wrapped in an XML file generated by typo3. The content of
course is updated through the back end as usual.

As I am quite new into generating XML through Typo3 (I guess this is
easily done in TS), I have not a clear idea yet how to approach this
project.

Anyone has experience in this field that could give me some hint from
where to start?

For example, the flash file should reside into a static html page and
then retrieve the xml file produced by typo3 by calling the pages for
each flash section?

I was thinking to install any of the xml menu extensions so that there
is an xml file the flash can start to read + the initial xml of the
homepage.
Then, when the user interacts with flash, the swf file calls the
various pages in T3 and T3 in turn will give back the appropriate xml
file filled with data.

Could this be a good approach? Or is there any other more efficient
way of doing it?
Anyone has also some tips on how to render the pages with content in
xml through TS?

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

All the best,

Emile