[TYPO3] strange gb_weather problem

Aleksandar Milovac aleksandar.milovac at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 22:11:25 CET 2006

Hi everyone,

I've experienced a strange problem regarding gb_weather extension. I'm
using version 0.7 on T3 4.0 on Ubuntu Linux.

Sometimes this extension just don't fetch weather data from Yahoo
Weather. It shows no data nor image of the current weather condition.
Then, after a while it works again, but that doesn't last more than one day.

Is it a problem with T3 caching (I leave default "cache expires" option
for that page) or maybe the cache server behind wich I run my portal? Or
is it just a bug?

Thanks in advance,
Aleksandar