[TYPO3] tt_guest

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Dec 12 16:47:53 CET 2006

rocky Ou wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Is there any English manual for tt_guest EXT? I do not want force my
> visitors fill up the "Homepage and Email" field. But I do not know how
> to disable the checking.
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Rocky

Hi Rocky,
Usually there are three places where you can set these kind of things:
ts constants, ts setup or the html template of the extension.

You can check what these three default "files" contain in the Extension
Manager in the extensions "Edit files" page. There you can open the
setup file, copy it to your ts setup and edit it to fit your needs. Or
you can open the default template, copy, edit and finally point to the
new template in your setup/constants. It's not recommendable to edit the
original file, because in the upgrade all the changes are lost.

HTH katja