[TYPO3] t3skin_improved

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Tue Dec 12 16:25:41 CET 2006

Kirill Klimov kirjoitti:
> Hi, Patrick
>
> Patrick Gaumond wrote:
>

>> One of the fixes that I thought would also help my eyes would be to
>> remove icons for the left frame sections. In other words, remove
>> "globe" next to Web, remove "folder" next to File, remove "user icon"
>> next to User and so on. Is it possible? Maybe introduce a setting for
>> this as an option...
>
> As Tapio noticed, You could do following in user TSconfig:
>
> setup.default/override.hideSubmoduleIcons=1
>
> That will hide all icons for submodules in left frame. There is no
> option for hiding icons of modules itself for now.
>
> Anyway, thanks for feedback, I would consider all of it for next versions.

I have made for my skin very comprehensive advanced User > Setup
That could be easy to add there. If improvements concerns just color
theme, for skin_grey_2 you can set easily any color theme - it has
option to link to other style sheets instead of the style sheets,
which it as default use (In fact I was thinking about adding some
alternavites myself into some sub-folders).