[TYPO3] default language title in lang selector

Stano Paška stano.paska at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 09:52:20 CET 2006

Hi,

I need language selector. I tried HMENU type language from tsref
documentation and sr_language_menu extension.

But both I don't know configure to fit my needs.

I have one tree approach in my pages. I have default language Slovak
(0), and two other languages (English 1 and Deutsch 2).

When Slovak is active, I need show only other two languages in text form.

In HMENU approach from tsref example, all three flags are displayed.
I don't know how to display it in text form and only 2 inactive.

In sr_language_menu it works ok, but when I select for example English
language, language selector displays English, Deutsch. But I need it
to show Slovensky, Deutsch.

I don't know where I can define name for default language.
I found this:
mod.SHARED.defaultLanguageLabel = slovensky
but it is only for displaying in BE.

In sr_language_menu documentation says that I need create website
language for default record too, but then I have 4 languages in BE and
Slovak has code 3. I don't want it that.

Is there some standars solution? Or I must hardcode language selector in TS with
[globalVar = GP:L = 1]

Thanks for answers.

Stano Paška.