[TYPO3] t3skin_improved

Kirill Klimov kirill at goldenplanet.com
Tue Dec 12 09:40:45 CET 2006

Hi, Patrick

Patrick Gaumond wrote:

> One of the fixes that I thought would also help my eyes would be to
> remove icons for the left frame sections. In other words, remove "globe"
> next to Web, remove "folder" next to File, remove "user icon" next to
> User and so on. Is it possible? Maybe introduce a setting for this as an
> option...

As Tapio noticed, You could do following in user TSconfig:

setup.default/override.hideSubmoduleIcons=1

That will hide all icons for submodules in left frame. There is no
option for hiding icons of modules itself for now.

Anyway, thanks for feedback, I would consider all of it for next versions.

--
Best regards, Kirill