[TYPO3] RTE custom styles

Andrew Davis andrew at theandrewunderground.com
Tue Dec 12 07:23:23 CET 2006

If I add

  RTE.default {
  classesParagraph = sideHighlight
  classesCharacter = sideHighlight
  showTagFreeClasses = 1
  contentCSS = fileadmin/template/css/rte.css
  }

  RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.proc.allowedClasses = sideHighlight

to my page ts, it just removes the default choices in the rte dropdows
and makes them grayed out.

I have a css file where it should be, with this in it

.sideHighlight{
	color: green;
}

any suggestions?