[TYPO3] Selection criteria new CMS

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Mon Dec 11 19:57:27 CET 2006

http://www.cmsmatrix.org/matrix/cms-matrix?func=viewDetail;listingId=1023

>> 2. load balancing
>
> Possible in several ways.

I changed this one based on the description.

 >> 1. database replication for better scalability
 >
 > Possible and even database splitting (thanks to DBAL)

When you edit the record it says, for Database Replication:

"Can the system take advantage of database replication for better
scalability? The system would need to be able to perform reads from
slaves and writes to the database master."

Is this really the case ? We all know you can have MySQL active/passive
setup but I gave a "no" based on the "read from slaves and write to master".

If people agree that we should put a "yes" there, I will change the value.

Patrick