[TYPO3] t3skin_improved

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Mon Dec 11 18:31:51 CET 2006

Bonjour Kirill,

> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/t3skin_improved/current/view/

May I suggest to you provide "Before/After" screens in your next
documentation update so it becomes obvious what your extension fixes.

Anyway, I tested it already and like it. Maybe the Orange Sysfolder is a
bit too visible now. It "stole" the pagetree when you have about 10
sysfolders visible.

One of the fixes that I thought would also help my eyes would be to
remove icons for the left frame sections. In other words, remove "globe"
next to Web, remove "folder" next to File, remove "user icon" next to
User and so on. Is it possible? Maybe introduce a setting for this as an
option...

Great work. Thanks for sharing!

Patrick