[TYPO3] tt_board not showing tree

Julo Ferianc jferianc at centrum.cz
Mon Dec 11 01:04:15 CET 2006

Hi Franz, hi all,

could you please be more specific on how to setup threaded tt_board
forum? I succeeded in setting up working list-style forum with all
hierarchies as you suggest but tree-style just eludes me.

I assume that to get the basic posts-tree rendered on page, it suffices to:
1. have some post-records stored on that page
2. place the Insert plugin (Board, Tree) content type element with
"Forum: Tree" flexform code on that page

The tree just won't show. Any ideas?

Using typo3 v4.0.3, tt_board 1.1.2, css_styled_content 0.3.1, fh_library
0.0.14 (and yes, I have included static Board CSS Style from extensions
in my root template).

Thanks for hints

Julo