[TYPO3] tm_contentaccess & realUrl configuration

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sun Dec 10 22:16:55 CET 2006

Jens Gammelgaard kirjoitti:
> Hi Tapio...
>
> Thank you for your great work with tm_contentaccess :-)
>
> When I use it to make nice FE editing together with realUrl, then the
> edit tools and icons does not show up at all.

I tested in one site, which use realurl. That has nothing to do
with tm_contentaccess. I uninstalled tm_contentaccess and used
standard frontend editing. Frontend editing worked both using
tm_contentaccess and without it when page was opened into new window
with the view link. But in both cases stopped working if navigating
the site using links on the page. It seems that frontend editing and
realurl has in overall problems.