[TYPO3] IE7 conditional comments in Templavoila'

Emile 108media at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 17:54:13 CET 2006

Yes I had a look at the archive thanks.

My opinion?

WE DEFINITELY WOULD LIKE THE CONDITIONAL COMMENTS TO BE PRESERVED IN  TV.

What do you mean that we should go "standard" in creating layouts for typo3?

One of the first reasons made me learn this beast of a program was the
fact I could make very appealing and creative layouts, which are
almost impossible to create under a plain "standard" way of coding
HTML layouts and pilot them with a powerful cms.

And this is not your or our fault, but the stupidity of  people who
does thing their rules are better than others without asking the users
first (i.e. Microsoft and the like).

So consider to shift priorities here, as IE7 is going to hunt us all
very very soon.

Thank you,

Emile