[TYPO3] tinyrte issues, not showing functions or enabling for all users

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sun Dec 10 17:06:14 CET 2006

Andrew Davis

> only certain functins dont work. they dont work for ALL users. TABLE,
> and LINK do not work for any users (I have 1 admin, 2 others). All the
> Functions are selected in the user setup for each user.
>
> if in the extension setup i only put table on row1 only, nad not others,
> then nothing shows up.

I have newer setup in extension setup nothing duplicate.
items, which are defined in user config must be in global config.

I have in global conf:
1. Row
formatselect,|,bold,italic,underline,strikethrough,|,sub,sup,|,hr,|,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,|,bullist,numlist,outdent,indent,|,cut,copy,paste,pastetext,pasteword,|,search,replace
2.Row
undo,redo,|,typo3link,unlink,anchor,typo3image,|,table,visualaid,|,removeformat

I have defined for user exactly the same options + contextmenu and no
problems.