[TYPO3] Accessing database records from Typoscript

Chris Leather chris at a-connect.co.uk
Fri Dec 8 17:56:57 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm currently trying to get a value from a database into a Typoscript.
The database is tt_extendedshop_products and the field is postage. I wish to
select a value by uid and then assign it to the priceTax value in this bit
of Typoscript:

##shipping config:
plugin.tx_extendedshop_pi1.shipping {

10.title = UK

10.priceTax = 1

}

I'm more or less a newbie with TypoScript and I just need to sort this one
bit out to get a site up and running. I've spent the best part of a day
trying to find a solution, but can't find anything that seems to work.

Anyway, if you can help, many thanks in advance.

Chris