[TYPO3] csv export limited to 100 records

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Fri Dec 8 13:16:13 CET 2006

Hi Tomuniverse[1],

universe wrote on 07.12.2006 10:44:
> Hi,
>
> I have a hugh user base and want to exprt them to csv.
> Wen I select the list and press the csv button it only exports me the fist
> 100.
>
> I think it is related to the view, but how to 1 select all records in one
> file at once??
>
> Anybody an idea??
>
> Tom

I guess you're using the list module to export the csv data?

After selecting only one table by clicking the [+] icon you have to scroll
down the list. At the bottom you find some forms. The first one lets  you
select the DB fields shown. The last one lets you decide how many records
should be shown ("show records:"). Use these to adjust the listed data so it
fits your needs. Clicking the CSV button then will export exactly the data
shown in the BE.

Regards
Thorsten