[TYPO3] Multiple languages with multiple domains in a single page tree

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Dec 8 11:26:19 CET 2006

Bernd Wilke wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 22:04:40 +0100, Daniel Doesburg wrote
> with subject "Re: [TYPO3] Multiple languages with multiple domains in a
> single page tree":
>
>> Waar wil je het antwoord hebben?
>> Hier of in de Engelse ml?
>
> I would like to have the answer in the english NG since I does not
> understand netherlands very well.

Realurl config should be changed in that case to remove preVars that set
languages and setup .htaccess redirection (with "redirect permanent") to
correct national domain. Just keeping duplicate addresses is bad: Google
can penalize such sites as spamming.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/