[TYPO3] GET and POST variables into TS setup

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Dec 8 11:24:10 CET 2006

Рш!

Xatucans wrote:
> Thaks Zorik for your answer. I write this in my TSsetup:
>
> plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.endtime = TEXT
> plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.endtime.data = GPVar : tx_cal_controller
> | getdate
>
> but it doesn't work

Check docs for this extension. If you want this to work, this property
must have "COBJECT" type. I doubt so.

typo3 is not magic, it will not create TEXT object for plain string
property. Each property has its type and behaves according to that type.

> nevertheless, I write this:
>
> #Page Title
> lib.pagetitle = TEXT
> lib.pagetitle.data =GPVar : tx_cal_controller | getdate
>
> and it works fine, now the title of my page is the same of GET variable's
> value, so in this case "GPVar : tx_cal_controller | getdate" works fine

It works because uses correct assumptions about data types :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs