[TYPO3] GET and POST variables into TS setup

Xatucans xatucans at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 11:05:42 CET 2006

Thaks Zorik for your answer. I write this in my TSsetup:

plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.endtime = TEXT
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.endtime.data = GPVar : tx_cal_controller
| getdate

but it doesn't work, nevertheless, I write this:

#Page Title
lib.pagetitle = TEXT
lib.pagetitle.data =GPVar : tx_cal_controller | getdate

and it works fine, now the title of my page is the same of GET variable's
value, so in this case "GPVar : tx_cal_controller | getdate" works fine

news:mailman.1.1165542753.28196.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...