[TYPO3] menu - current state

nirmalya nirmalya at fivee.in
Thu Dec 7 09:50:29 CET 2006

Camilla wrote:
> Thanks alot - it worked :o) - perhaps you can tell med why my RO dosen't
> work -
>
>      RO = 1
>      RO.linkWrap = |
>      RO.allWrap = <td class=ro_menu valign=middle
> style="background-color:#FFFFFF"> | </td>
>      RO.ATagParams = class=ro_menu
>      RO.before = &nbsp;&nbsp;
>      RO.after = &nbsp;&nbsp;
>
> I use stylesheet and have defined one link-style for both NO-state and
> RO-state and CUR-state...is it perhaps something with that?

This will obviously help You........ :-)

lib.topMenu = HMENU
lib.topMenu{
entryLevel = 0
  1 = TMENU
   1 {
     #expAll=1
     #NO.doNotLinkIt = 1

     wrap =<ul > | </ul>

        # Normal state and set properties:
     NO.wrapItemAndSub = <li> | </li>
        # Active state and set properties:
     ACT = 1
     ACT.ATagParams = class="topOneAct"
     ACT.wrapItemAndSub.insertData = 1
     ACT.wrapItemAndSub = <li > | </li>
    }
   2 = TMENU
   2 {
     #expAll=1
     wrap = <ul > | </ul>
     NO.wrapItemAndSub =  <li>  | </li>

    RO < .NO
    RO = 1

    ACT < .NO
    ACT = 1
    ACT.ATagParams = class="topTwoAct"
    ACT.wrapItemAndSub.insertData = 1
    ACT.wrapItemAndSub = <li > | </li>

    ACTRO < .NO
    ACTRO = 1

    IFSUB < .NO
    IFSUB = 1
    IFSUB.ATagParams = class="topTwoIfsub"
    IFSUB.wrapItemAndSub.insertData = 1
    IFSUB.wrapItemAndSub = <li > | </li>

    IFSUBRO < .NO
    IFSUBRO = 1

    ACTIFSUB < .NO
    ACTIFSUB = 1
    ACTIFSUB.ATagParams = class="topTwoActIfsub"
    ACTIFSUB.wrapItemAndSub.insertData = 1
    ACTIFSUB.wrapItemAndSub = <li > | </li>

    ACTIFSUBRO < .NO
    ACTIFSUBRO = 1