[TYPO3] menu - current state

Camilla test at test.dk
Thu Dec 7 09:48:03 CET 2006

Thanks alot - it worked :o) - perhaps you can tell med why my RO dosen't
work -

     RO = 1
     RO.linkWrap = |
     RO.allWrap = <td class=ro_menu valign=middle
style="background-color:#FFFFFF"> | </td>
     RO.ATagParams = class=ro_menu
     RO.before = &nbsp;&nbsp;
     RO.after = &nbsp;&nbsp;

I use stylesheet and have defined one link-style for both NO-state and
RO-state and CUR-state...is it perhaps something with that?

--
Med Venlig Hilsen

Camilla Bannebjerre Nielsen

Nybroe Aps