[TYPO3] Adding pages

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Thu Dec 7 05:51:39 CET 2006

JoH asenau wrote:

>>While waiting for someone to answer my other question, I was casting
>>about for indications of the problem I had in not being able to create
>>any pages.
>>

>Klick on the "world" icon of the rootpage in your "pagetree" (which isn't a
>complete tree yet).
>In the popup-menu select "new".
>Then you will see a list of possible new records to create appearing in the
>right frame.
>Klick on "page (inside)"
>Fill out the form
>Save
>Done
>
>HTH
>
>Joey

Okay, I just went through that again, I now have three pages with titles
and subtitles saved, but nothing shows from outside. In the section that
says "Content", where I think I should be able to actually enter
something, is this comment:
    Data Structure ERROR: No source value in fieldname "tx_templavoila_ds"

Van

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For photography, web design, hosting, and maintenance,
visit Van's home page: http://www.domainvanhorn.com/van/