[TYPO3] Adding pages

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Thu Dec 7 02:25:18 CET 2006

While waiting for someone to answer my other question, I was casting
about for indications of the problem I had in not being able to create
any pages. I decided to take a look at TemplaVoila to see if it would
change anything, and in fact it does. Now the Page link in the Web
section has a little TV in it and doesn't do anything at all. There is
also a new link for TemplaVoila, but it doesn't respond either.

When I hit the View link I get a TYPO3 error that says "No pages are
found at the rootlevel!", which I think I already knew.

When I got to "About Modules" in the BE Help section I get a yellow
panel with this warning:

    - The Reference Index table is empty which is likely to be the case
    because you just upgraded your TYPO3 source. Please go to Tools>DB
    Check and update the reference index.

I've gone through that process at least a dozen times, always reporting
successul conclusion, with no change.

Something is obviously missing, but it's not obvious what it is.

Van

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For photography, web design, hosting, and maintenance,
visit Van's home page: http://www.domainvanhorn.com/van/