[TYPO3] Content elements included allways into normal column - default language

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Wed Dec 6 19:45:26 CET 2006

Jan Zýka wrote:
> Hello,
> I am experiencing strange problem. I created several backend users and
> whenever the users add some content element, the element is included into
> the right page, but allways into the NORMAL column and default language.
> Any
> ideas where could be the problem? When I create the page content in the
> very
> same way but logged as admin everything goes fine. Thanks in advance.

It seems like you removed too much in "Allowed excludefields" in group configuration.

The fields for choosing language "Pagecontent: Language" and columns (Pagecontent:
Language - Left,Notmal, etc.) should be always on.

--
grtz Krystian