[TYPO3] Some content elements are not rendered

shikeb shikeb at srijan.in
Wed Dec 6 07:12:00 CET 2006

Gisle Eiksund wrote:
> What kind of content element is it?
>
> On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 21:32:42 +0100, Syed S. Rahman <shikeb at srijan.in>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I posted this message in the TemplaVoila list but I got no answers
>> there, so I am posting it here.
>>
>> I've made a template using TemplaVoila and all of it renders fine, but
>> one element in the Template Object fails to render. I've done mapping
>> for it  again and again, I've deleted it and recreated it yet it
>> doesn't render. Also the tags which are supposed to contain the
>> element are rendering fine in the final output but they are empty.
>> Also using the page module I am able to enter content for the element
>> but in the final output it vanishes. Can anyone give me some hints?
>>
>> Thanks.

Hi,

The mapping type = element, and the editing type = Content Elements and
it is mapped to a div with 'inner' mapping mode. The 'Preview' button
shows the template with the Sample Data but when I view the webpage the
content doesn't show up, instead only the blank <div></div> appears. I
have tried clearing every sort of cache and saving the TO/DS many times
over now, but nothing seems to be working. Everything else renders fine.

--
Syed S. Rahman.
shikeb at srijan.in

Srijan Technologies India Pvt Ltd.