[TYPO3] Override TS for a specific page (meta refresh)

Pierre Rossel typo3-l at prossel.com
Tue Dec 5 09:44:03 CET 2006

Hello,

I have written some TypoScript to make pages in a folder automaticaly
refresh to the next one. This makes rotating pages.

In case it is usefull to someone, the code is below.

The delay is defined in the constants section. But now I want one special
page to have a special delay value (4 s), while leaving the default value
(10 s) for other pages.
Is there a way to override the TS constant RefreshDelay in that page ?

Thank you.

Pierre Rossel

Here is the code:

Constants:

RefreshDelay = 10

Setup:

// Build page number of next page or first page if we are on the last one
temp.nextPage = HMENU
temp.nextPage {
  maxItems = 1
  special = browse
  special.items = next | first
  1 = TMENU
  1.NO = 1
  1.NO.subst_elementUid = 1
  1.NO.allWrap = {elementUid}
  1.NO.doNotShowLink = 1
}

page.meta.REFRESH {
  wrap = {$RefreshDelay}; URL=index.php?id= |
  cObject < temp.nextPage
}