[TYPO3] Backend: How to change the way an extension orders records

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Mon Dec 4 10:12:04 CET 2006

Hi

I have installed the websiteporfolio ext. and want to change it a bit.

Some has been successful and some has not.

I wanted the list view on the frontend to sort by uid DESC so I changed
the file class.tx_websiteportfolio_pi1.php:

$this->internal['orderBy']='uid DESC';
$this->internal['orderByList']='uid DESC';

And that worked fine.

But how do I make the same change in the backend? I cant find the
similar code for the backend. It sorts the entries by name and it would
be better to sort by uid.

Can anybody help?

/Brian Bendtsen