[TYPO3] vbulletin & typo3 integration

Valery Romanchev info at typo3lab.ru
Sun Dec 3 21:58:46 CET 2006

Antonio Willybiro пишет:
> Hi again,
>

> Sorry but I have one more question,
>

> I want my Vbulletin to really look like part of the page and have my Typo3
> menu on the left side of the forums.
>
> What would be the best way to achieve this? Just making a static HTML
> template with my T3 navigation menu on it or is there a better way to marry
> the two?

this is easy:
- make a page in TYPO3 to generate header/footer for vBulletin.
- make a PHP script that take this page and write it to a file
- insert in vBulletin template needed PHP code to read this file

I make old vbulletin_auth extension and some integrations:

La Cascara (vBulletin 3.5.x login box with one-time user login)
http://lacascara.tv/
http://lacascara.tv/foro/

Net War Gaiming Italia (vBulletin 3.5.x login box with one-time user login)
http://www.netwargamingitalia.net
http://www.netwargamingitalia.net/forum/

Some explanations here:
http://typo3lab.ru/en/typo3-services/integration-vbulletin-to-typo3.html