[TYPO3] TMENU and beforeROImg: does not roll over

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Sat Dec 2 15:47:41 CET 2006

Hi Claus. You need to set "RO=1" to enable rollover on the menu..

See:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/10/8/

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

"Claus Faber" <claus.faber at attac.at> wrote in message
news:mailman.993.1165058939.6080.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi List,

can anyone help me with this problem? I seem to do something wrong, but
what?

I want a simple HMENU which displays the first levelmedia image of the
linked page and nothing else, with a rollover picture (the second
levelmedia image). Everything works, except the rollover. What am I
doing wrong?

Thanks, Claus

This is the code:

temp.STARTMENUE = HMENU
temp.STARTMENUE.special = list
temp.STARTMENUE.special.value = 75,79
temp.STARTMENUE.1 = TMENU
temp.STARTMENUE.1 {
    NO = 1
    NO {
      # default img if no levelmedia found
      beforeImg = fileadmin/p_bilder/karen_off.png
      beforeImg {
         # import of levelmedia - works
          import = uploads/media/
          import.field = media
          import.listNum = 0
          width = 110
          height = 110
       }
       beforeImgLink = 1
       # no reaction on this...
       beforeROImg = fileadmin/p_bilder/karen_on.png
       beforeROImg {
          import = uploads/media/
          import.field = media
          import.listNum = 1
          width = 110
          height = 110
        }
        # easy trick to suppress the text link; sure that there is a
more elegant tscript solution...
        linkWrap = <div style="display:none;">|</div>
        ATagTitle = TEXT
        ATagTitle.field = subtitle // abstract

    }
}

"Wer sich engagiert, muss mit Gegenwind rechnen,
ohne das übergeordnete Ziel aus den Augen zu verlieren,
das Bewusstsein zu erweitern." (Horst Eberhard Richter)

claus at clausfaber.net http://www.clausfaber.net

PGP fingerprint (get my PGP key from subkeys.pgp.net):
4C67 9246 51C4 E00E  CF87 2B5D 4D7F FB74