[TYPO3] Any ideas on spam protection?

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Dec 1 18:24:53 CET 2006

Dear list,

The amount of spamming through the normal forms is sometimes unbearable
and I'm searching for a solution which could be added - quite easily
preferably - to the (even existing) normal t3-forms.

The captcha would be ideal but I haven't found any solutions to this.
There are some workarounds and ofcourse more sophisticated=complicated
form plugins but I'm curious if anyone has any bright ideas on this subject.

I already tried nepa-design.de spam protection which is really promising
but the captcha goes automatically to every form (even search form) on
the site.

I'd love to hear your experience and ideas on this matter!

Regards,
Katja