[TYPO3] Mountpoints in Pagetrees - Problem

André Spindler andre at andre-spindler.de
Fri Dec 1 17:39:03 CET 2006

Hello!

I've got a problem with a pagetree I want to use in a Backend-Module.

What does:
- I create a pagetree from class t3lib_browseTree;
- when I'm logged in as admin user, I see the pagetree, I can expand it, I
can select entries
- it's doing well

What does not:
- When I'm logged in as a normal user, my pagetree is not able to expand
- In the pagetree of the web-module, I can expand and select the complete
tree. So it has to do nothing with the access-rights
- something strange: if i want to expand one parent-tree, the script fails
and get no output at all
- but if I add the subpages of this db_mountingpoint as an separate
mountingpoint, I can select then

So in my conclusion the problem is located in the db_mountpoints. Class
"t3lib_browseTree" does only read the first level of the db_mountingpoints,
but not recursive, if the logged-in user is not admin.
Could one of you help me what to do?

The Part of the script I use to create and display the tree:

--cut--
$tree = t3lib_div::makeInstance('t3lib_browseTree');
$tree->init(' AND pages.doktype IN (1,4,5) AND pages.hidden = "0"');
$tree->thisScript = 'index.php';
$tree->setTreeName('pageTree');
$tree->ext_IconMode = true;

$content .= $tree->getBrowsableTree();