[TYPO3] Upgrade from 3.8 to 4.0.2 problems

Nick Weisser typo3 at openstream.ch
Fri Dec 1 04:32:26 CET 2006

Yoeri Conickx wrote:
> I can't get the Direct Mail extension to work.
> I tried to build everything from scratch, but no succes.
> I can't fetch any page. Neither in plain text nor HTML.

Hi Yoeri,

Are you using the latest version of Direct Mail?

Maybe you are using a wrong doc type for the direct mail template. I've
experienced that even XTHML 1.0 transitional is a problem for Direct Mail.

Did you know that there is also a separate newsgroup for Direct Mail alone?
--
Kind regards
Nick Weisser

Openstream Internet Solutions