[TYPO3] RTE -> no <a> tags in the frontend

Cyprian Kowalczyk cyprian at pi2.pl
Fri Dec 1 01:18:40 CET 2006

> There are links but they are not wrapped with <a> tags but with
> <link>xxx</link>

Ha! You're right, but not in FireFox! At least not in my FF2.0 for Mac.
I'm using Opera but FF's got this nice feature of displaying highllighted
content.

> Looks like you are using the wrong transformation method.

Yes, now it does indeed!

> Can you post your RTE configuration if you use anything different /
> additional than the default setting typical and your tt_news settings?

The problem was in those lines:

plugin.tt_news.displayLatest.subheader_stdWrap.wrap = |
plugin.tt_news.displaySingle.subheader_stdWrap.wrap = |
plugin.tt_news.general_stdWrap>
plugin.tt_news.displaySingle.content_stdWrap.parseFunc < lib.parseFunc_RTE

I even can't remember why I put them there :/

Thanks Carla for help!!

--

regards, Cyprian
http://pi2.pl d.esign project