[TYPO3] Printer Friendly - tt_news - single view page browsing problem

Louis Coppola schniken at optonline.net
Thu Aug 31 17:55:06 CEST 2006

Hello,

            I am using plugin.alt.print template to create printer friendly
pages of tt_news single view articles.  Some of these articles run several
pages and are set to include a page browser in tt_news single view (Example:
< --- 1 2 3 4 --->) .  This works fine on the site but when I use the
printer friendly link, the article that comes up in the printer friendly
window only has the first page and contains the page browser links at the
bottom.  I can not get the plugin to disregard the page browser buttons for
tt_news single view.

            Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know a way to
fix this?

Lou