[TYPO3] missing CSS_STYLED_CONTENT file; locallang.php?

matt dayton matt at ukstudentdiary.com
Thu Aug 31 13:57:31 CEST 2006

Does this file exist??

  WWW.../ typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.php

     or am simply confused?

  If the file is indeed missing, where can I download it?

  My  search form, bottons and options that came with typo3 and tempviola, are blank.  the information that is held in the css_styled_content/locallang.xml is not being inserted.

   template> objectbrowser >   has revealed::

   tt_content.search.30.stdWrap.editIcons.iconTitle.data
  tt_content.search.30.dataArray.20.label.data
  tt_content.search.30.dataArray.20.valueArray.10.label.data

  and others are reffering to a missing file:

     typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.php

  I have double checked the typo3.4.0.1.zip source package to ensure that I have sucesfully downloaded all files.

  Thanks for the help ahead of time, ye all mighty typo3 gods

  Matt