[TYPO3] Setting a shortcut dynamicly

PEF xx at xx.xx
Wed Aug 30 20:35:13 CEST 2006

Neither/nor. The site holds information about events. The menu differs
in before- and after-state. Before an event it's possible for the
visitor to get a list of sponsor opportunities. When the event is over,
this menu item will no longer appear. In praxis:
Sponsoring
- Sponsor opportunities (only before)
- Sponsors (before and after)

When the event is over you're still able to see the sponsors.

Regards
Peter