[TYPO3] PATH_site problem

Toke Herkild th at concare.net
Wed Aug 30 14:51:19 CEST 2006

I'm doing a change from Typo3 multisite on windows to a linux with
shared source instead. During this I've got this funny error:
On linux I get the error:
domain.topfileadmin/404....htm
server domain.topfileadmin not found.

On windows it works fine but it seems like there is some kind of
difference on how PATH_site is returned has anyone experienced this
before and does anyone have a solution to this?

regards,
Toke Herkild

This E-mail and the information it contains, is intended to be a
privileged and confidential communication only to the person or entity
to whom it is addressed. If you have received this E-mail in error,
please notify us by telephone and destroy the E-mail.