[TYPO3] image magick 5.5.6 & t3 4.0.1

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Aug 30 14:25:02 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've got t3 4.0.1 and Image magick 5.5.6 04/01/03 Q16.

Problem: the pictures seem to render mainly ok but some just don't. I
can't find any logic in what formats are okay and what aren't but the
pictures so far have all been gifs that don't show - but again, some
gifs do show alright.

Install tool's Basic configuration says "No ImageMagick install
available" but it is there in /usr/bin/. And my host provider says it's
a basic installation.

Current Install tool Image processing says (I've tried also different
configurations though):

ImageMagick enabled: 1
ImageMagick path: /usr/bin/ ()
ImageMagick path/LZW: /usr/bin/ ()
Version 5/GraphicsMagick flag: im5

GDLib enabled: 1
GDLib using PNG: 0
GDLib 2 enabled: 0
IM5 effects enabled: 0 (Blurring/Sharpening with IM 5+)
Freetype DPI: 72 (Should be 96 for Freetype 2)
Mask invert: 1 (Should be set for some IM versions approx. 5.4+)

File Formats: gif,jpg,jpeg,tif,bmp,pcx,tga,png,pdf,ai
Warning: Mismatch between the version of ImageMagick () and the
configuration of [GFX][im_version_5] (im5)

The last warning appears even if I change to im6. Any ideas where to go
or just a mystical incompatibility..?

Katja