[TYPO3] image content element not rendering with dl..

David Smeringe david at smeringe.se
Wed Aug 30 10:08:40 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've been developing a site on my own test server running typo3 4.0.1
with templatvoila and css_styled content amongst others on a linux
machine. Now when I installed Typo3 4.0.1 on my clients web server
running windows together with the same extensions as on my server I got
some strange behavior. Images are no longer rendered in the same way. On
my server typo3 used dl list for the images, while on my clients server
it rendered without the dl:s and applied clear.gif as well. Further on I
no longer have all 10(?) options for positioning the image in BE, but
only 3.

I'm also missing a default css setup that I got in the development
enviroment. This feels like a missing ext. but I can't figure out which one.

Please help me as this is rather urgent for me.

Development site is: http://acms.merea.se/kostalinne
Production site is: http://www.kostalinne.se

Many thanks in advance.
David Smeringe