[TYPO3] setup problem

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Wed Aug 30 09:18:43 CEST 2006

Hi!

Tony wrote:
> I download the installer to install the typo3 in the windows XP.  I type in
> the ip 127.0.0.1.  It displays the following warning, please help me how to
> change the Mysql password.
>
> "This package was created to provide you with an easy to install,
> out-of-the-box TYPO3 environment. It should not be used for a live website
> due to the fact that some security settings (e.g. MySQL and TYPO3 passwords)
> are not in place or set to default values. "

You do not need to do it because you are hosting it on 127.0.0.1. So no
one will be able to connect.

But if you still want to change it, go to mysql administrator (should be
in Start>Programs>MySQL), click "Users" on the left and "root" on the
left bottom. Then change his password on the right.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/