[TYPO3] Setting a shortcut dynamicly

PEF xx at xx.xx
Tue Aug 29 23:44:05 CEST 2006

Hey Bernd
Don't know what I was doing the first time. Of cause the shortcut
redirects to the right page if One sets the mode to "first subpage" and
then hide or reveal the page in question.

I use the function: exec_UPDATEquery to set the hidden state of the
page. Do you know a better way to hide and reveal pages on-the-fly or do
you approve to my way of doing it?

Regards
Peter