[TYPO3] Typo3 Taking too much memory?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Tue Aug 29 20:26:24 CEST 2006

Hi!

Amir M. wrote:
> Also, I think I should also include this email I got from them also,
> although I do not really know what those columns mean:

Press "f" and you will see small descriptions. "man top" should give you
more information.

> Currently you have 31*[mysqld] processes running.

This is not really a problem, it just means that:
- system does not have good threading library and counts threads as
separate processes
- nearly 30 threads are created to handle connections. This is not much.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/